First Class Surgeon. Results Are Amazing! - Missoula, MT

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I couldn't be happier with my Tummy Tuck by Dr....

I couldn't be happier with my Tummy Tuck by Dr. Marshall. He did an amazing job from every aspect. My consultation was easy and very informative, my surgery day went smooth, and his post operative care is first class. My scar after 6 months looks remarkable! And, my belly button incision is a work of art. Very well done. I've experienced a greater quality of living and am 2 sizes smaller than before my Tummy Tuck. I highly recommend Dr. Marshall and am looking forward to more procedures with him for sure. Also, he has the best prices in Missoula! Worth every penny.
Missoula Plastic Surgeon