Want Shiny Whites, Love Steak and Red Wine. - Mississauga, Ontario

I got this done for my wedding and was very happy...

I got this done for my wedding and was very happy with the results. I have done a lot of at home whitening over the years and found Zoom less "zappy" than other options such as crest. Over all not bad. I drink pop and eat steak and other things that stain your teeth and I used to be a smoker.

The results were definitely a bleach, not Hollywood white but with a few treatments I am sure I can get there. After my appointment they gave me the remainder of the syringe to use at home and I am currently doing that as I write this. It has been about six months and I'm definitely pleased. The only sensitivity is really my gums.
Dr Isaac Gabay

Wonderful clinic experience. The reception team are warm and welcoming, the dentists know their &@&!, and are good at their jobs. They don't over freeze (which at first scared the crap out of me, but a lovely Russian dental assistant held my hand for me) but I think this dentist is possibly the greatest ever. I am British; I've seen a lot of dentists.