Beyond Grateful!!!

This surgery was a very long time coming for me,...

This surgery was a very long time coming for me, I've known since I was 12 that I wanted it. After years of careful research and planning I chose Dr. Ahmad as my surgeon.
Years ago I heard someone say "Why would I choose that surgeon when I can choose the guy that trained that surgeon" - and this is exactly what and who Dr. Ahmad is, along with his world class team and facility. He literally writes the textbooks and is invited to travel the world speaking on exactly this procedure. At only a few weeks post-op I am so in love with my results. I can breath through my nose for the first time in my life, and have a nose that was made to fit my features like a true piece of art. Not one person that wasn't told has noticed - I have however received many compliments on the rest of my features like my eyes, cheeks, hair and skin. The mark of a true artist.
His OR nurse's Cat & Cindy made me feel so calm before surgery, and the post-op Nurse Lori was extremely knowledgable and kind. Thank you Dr. Ahmad and your amazing team for this life changing experience!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon