Rhinoplasty, Needed Revision, Coudn't Be Happier - Mississauga, ON

I had my initial rhinoplasty done by Dr. Ahmad and...

I had my initial rhinoplasty done by Dr. Ahmad and it was a huge improvement from the nose I was born with, however, when my nose healed a slight dent was visible which made my profile a little less than perfect. After hearing about the options to fix my nose, I decided to do a revision with Dr. Ahmad and my nose is now perfect! You can trust Dr. Ahmad (both with initial and revision rhinoplasty) to give you a natural looking nose and he always has your best interest. I know it can be hard to go back to the same surgeon for a revision when your initial rhinoplasty does not heal the way you want it to but I did not have that fear with Dr. Ahmad as my surgeon. I had a lot of questions and he was always patient when answering them. He truly does know what he is doing and he did my revision with just an internal scar, so healing time was super fast. I am forever grateful and blessed to have had Dr. Ahmad as my surgeon.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon