LOVE the Teosyal Kiss Lip Filler - Skin Layers Mississauga, ON

As a birthday present to myself (turning 46 on the...

As a birthday present to myself (turning 46 on the 28th), I decided to add a little volume to my lips. With time, they have lost volume and I noticed more vertical lines setting in. So, I called up my magician nurse injector Zaher Ghuneim at Skin Layers where I usually go for just Botox (Dysport) and made an appointment. The plan was just to touch up my forehead as the last time I went for Botox was back in January! The lines barely came back but I wanted to maintain my results. I asked Zaher about lip filler and explained I wanted a very natural result without the duck-lip swollen look that I think looks really trashy. He recommended a half syringe of the Teosyal Kiss and said it would give me exactly what I wanted and if I wanted more, he could save the other half for a couple months and I could touch it up. The Teosyal Kiss can last anywhere from 6 months to a year and I was super excited to try it out. I mainly wanted to fill the bottom lip to soften the lines but Zaher explained I needed just a bit in the upper lip as well in order to balance both.

I received 2 small injections in the top and 3 in the bottom lip. There was a pinch with each injection but it was not bad at all. I immediately took some pics in my car before I left his office and noted there was no swelling or bruising. I got home and took more pics 6 hours later....still no bruising or swelling! Zaher recommended I ice my lips to avoid swelling but since I didn't have any, I didn't bother. My lips were a little tender for a couple days but they looked great!!! Only my close friends knew I did it and the results were so natural, nobody else noticed, but wow did my lips look awesome!!! I highly recommend Teosyal Kiss and of course Zaher's magical injection skills for lip filler, he is the best!!!!
Zaher Ghuneim

Zaher is beyond amazing! He is very gentle and always gives me the result I ask for.