Dr. Lista - Mommy Makeover - HIGHLY Recommend

MOMMY MAKEOVER - While the time leading up to your...

MOMMY MAKEOVER - While the time leading up to your surgery can be exciting as we are close to having what we hope will be a step forward toward looking and feeling better I am sure all of us experience some fear, anxiety and doubts prior to our surgery as well.

I did extensive research and every night was reading reviews and blogs to better prepare myself to ensure I knew exactly what I was in for.

I AM SO GLAD I MADE THIS DECISION! I had the absolute BEST experience I could have asked for. Dr. Lista was fantastic start to finish as well as the dozen other people that took such great care of me - Lori my nurse, Brittany my coordinator...the list goes on and on. It was royal treatment from the beginning - so caring, so patient with my questions, extremely responsive and the day of surgery everone made me feel extremely comfortable and well cared for.

In addition to the royal treatment I received; the results were far better than I expected or hoped for. I had a tummy tuck, breast reduction and lipo of my hips; everything I read about these surgeries said to be realistic with your expectations, that its not for weight loss, but more for contouring - I went in a size 12 and came out a size 8 and I am only 5 weeks post surgery and still have swelling so my results will probably get even better!!!! The surgery has motivated me sooooo much and I am eating so clean and healthy and have already gotten the greenlight to work out and if I commit to staying on track I will be a size 6 by New Years!

I can't thank Dr. Lista, Dr. Ahmed, Lori Roinson and Brittany and the entire team for such an amazing experience - I am absolutely thrilled and have referred several of my friends.

The pain was minimal and completely manageable and TOTALLY worth it and recovery time was less than I expected.

You need to go in with the right attitude & realistic expectations - this team is the right choice if you are looking to have any surgeries done; I HIGHLY recommend them.

My husband, family, friends and coworkers have not only noticed my results but also how much happier and energetic I am.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!