Dr Lista is the King of Breast Augmentation. - Mississauga, ON

I cannot express how amazing of an experience I...

I cannot express how amazing of an experience I have had so far with Dr.Lista and his entire staff. Immediately post-op , I felt right at home and so comfortable thanks to his wonderful nurse team. Bedside manner was amazing, never makes you uncomfortable! Not to mention my results.. OUTSTANDING! Recommended by 2 friends, as soon as I met with Lista I knew I didn't need to meet with another surgeon. If you are looking for someone highly experienced in breast augmentation; look no further, you will not be disappointed!! 10 stars & 4 thumbs up for Lista & The Plastic Surgery Clinic :)

Dr Lista is the king of breast augmentation

My best opinion for getting the results you're looking for is to try on many sizes of different profiles and to go back as many times until you feel confident in your decision. I never felt pressured once to book a date and confirm a size. All visits are free of charge too! My coordinator, Rosie was the sweetest and really guided me in making a size decision. Some amazing feautres offered by the clinic are: 24 hour pain pump to diminish discomfort post surgery, drain tubes, use of the Keller Funnel, and around the clock contact with multiple nurses in case of any immediate questions and concerns. I also loved the fact that each potential client is assigned to a nurse coordinator to help the process go quick and smoothly! I did have to wait a couple months for my initial consultation but that was due to Lista's in demand services! I would not change the process in any way, I am only a week post op and am already seeing my amazing results come to life! Post op care from the clinic was amazing- they set you up with 2 pre booked appts to check up with your healing process, and another thing i loved was that they provide you your meds saving you the hassle coming out of surgery . I highly recommend Dr Lista & his amazing staff over at the Plastic Surgery Clinic!!

Update + stats

I'm 2 months post op now! Surgery was January 25..
I was previously 32A and post op I'm 32D :)
I went with 365 cc High Profile under the muscle, through the armpit. Cohesive gel.
I can't express how happy I am with them!! Feels like I've had them my whole life !

3 months post op

Incisions update

3 months

6 month post op

6 months post op , 365 cc HP silicone unders

Scar update - 6 months post op

Such an improvement lately! Using scarfade twice daily
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

So sweet, funny and friendly! Very professional at the same time! You can tell instantly upon meeting him that he is passionate about his work and care for his patients. Highly skilled in breast augmentation.. He makes you feel super comfortable throughout the entire process..His staff of nurses are phenomenal and make you feel at home. His work speaks for itself, natural and beautiful!