Getting 400/350 Cc over the Muscle to Even out Assymetry - Mississauga, ON

Well since I am on this site all the time reading...

Well since I am on this site all the time reading reviews, I thought I should do one myself. I am 42 years old with 2 kids that are 5 and 7. My boobs have been different sizes my whole life. But after breastfeeding both kids and then losing a bunch of weight.. One is just so much bigger. The nipple hangs lower too. They are both still perky but I always have to wear a padded bra to hide the assymetry. I can't wear tube tops or halters and I love them. It's depressing. I work out five days a week and have been slowly sculpting my body. I am lifting weight and trying to lose fat without becoming flabby. Slowly... My body is getting to where I want it. But... The breasts are just getting worse. I never thought I would spend that much on myself but you know what..? I deserve it! I gave this body to my children. I work hard all the time and I deserve to feel good about myself. My husband is worried about the complications but not going to lie... He loves big boobs. He wants me to go bigger then I want to be for sure. I am not skinny. Have kind of a thicker build and I wear a 36c right now. The cup is loose on one side. I am posting this after my consults and my decision was made but I will follow below with more detail.

First Consult

My first consult was in my town. He looked at my breasts and said I should get 500cc under the muscle. I might need a lift on one side but ahh... We can always do that later. I wasn't impressed. He seemed to use one method for everyone and i just didn't trusr him.

I booked the next consult about 40 minutes out of town this surgeon had a lot of great info on his site had good reviews and sole similar cases on his website. I was sure he would be the one.

He looked at my breasts and said he bad assymetry. He recommended going under the muscle and said I would definitely need a lift on one breast to bring the nipple up. I did not like this idea and basically cried all the way home. I didn't want a long vertical scar and I didn't understand why! I had looked at hundreds of photos of women with sagging breast.. Much worse then my right. Why do I need to lift it when all these other women get great results?

I was pretty upset and obsessed at this point. I decided I needed to go further out of my area code.

I booked with Dr. Edelstein and had to wait five months for the consult! That wouldn't do but... He had some great reviews. Then I booked with Dr. Lista and had to wait a month.

Meeting Dr. Lista was different. He actually cracked some jokes and had personality. I liked that. He had me stand there naked from the waist up. He twisted and plucked my nipples... Bounced my boobs lol. It was a little weird. He then said I would get much more natural results going over the muscle. He said because I have tissue on my own.. Going under the muscle would look fake as you'd have like a rock under a duvet effect. He then said using two different implants should raise the lower nipple. If it didn't.. He could do a benelli lift but he said I would be happier with no scars so let's not. Sold! I just wanted to hear an approach that was meant for me. The last two doctors seemed to have a favourite technique and just wanted to do that. Whereas Dr. Lista does under the muscle and arm our incisions all the time. He offered me a completely different approach. So far so good surgery is booked for November 3!

I am so excited that I am getting overs. I workout five days a week and lift heavy so I was worried about unders. Also I didn't want all that pain and recovery. But everyone always says unders are natural. I have now looked through hundreds of photos of overs and I can wholeheartedly say I disagree. I definitely find overs done on the right candidate to be beautiful and natural. They just fall in a more realistic way.

After trying sizers I chose 350c for my right and 400cc for the left. Dr. Lista will do lipo to make up the difference on the larger one. I would probably go smaller if I could but 350cc is my minimum!