Dr Lista - Mississauga, ON

I am on my way in just a few short days to meet Dr...

I am on my way in just a few short days to meet Dr Lista for breast augmentation. I have had gastric by pass 6 years ago and maintainEd a weight of 125lbs. I'm 46 years old and have wanted to do this for along time. Anyone had the bypass and then done augmentation. I'd love to here from you. Or if you used Dr Lista.

It's time!!!

So I send in paperwork this morning pay my deposit, then it all becomes very real. Surgery booked for January 17th, I make comment hat if something comes avaliable efore I will take it... Hour later it's confirmed next Thursday I'm getting your implants. No time to be nervous tons to do.. pre-op tomorrow as well as blood work.(yep I'm going to puke). I'm having implants with lollipop lift any suggestions on what I need to buy? As well how many days before your up moving around?

Tomorrow's the Big day

Tomorrow's he big day and I think I'll going to barf???? I have so many different emotions running through my head. Scared yet excited at the same time. I think I'm most afraid for the pain afterwards.

Before

The man is a gem!!!

24 hours post op and feeling great. I highly recommend Dr Lista. No pain no bruising. Loving my new boobs already. How ever can't wait to to loose the bra.

3 weeks post op already

I can't believe it 3 weeks already. Dropping nicely I think. No pain. Life is good
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met Dr as of yet..