36B Ish to 450 Cc Transaxillary. Mississauga, ON

So I have wanted to be curvy up top for years, I...

So I have wanted to be curvy up top for years, I was really just afraid of being put under. So this summer I just thought now is the time. I have many friends who have gone to Dr Lista so it was his office who I contacted. I don't know why I waited mid summer to do this because I want/needed my surgery preformed before the end of August. My consultation was moved up from August 18 to the 4th and after my consult I booked my surgery for the 29th
So excited !

4 more sleeps

I can't wait ! My BA is all I think about. My appointment is Monday at 845 am

Is anyone else having theirs done this month?

One More Sleep

Ok one sleep left and I am beyond excited. My bag is packed, my mom who will be caring for me has made a bunch of low sodium favourites of mine and stalked up on fruits. Hoping I can keep my weight down and not go crazy with eating, from what I have read it looks like the pain meds knock you out and decrease your appetite ( we shall see) Let's hope I can sleep tonight !

My stats are: 5'5 132 lbs 450 cc unders cohesive gel transaxillary incision

As They Say Hello from the Other Side

Ok I am on "the other side" and I don't know why I didn't do this
sooner! I was afraid I wasn't going to wake from being put out but I
did! I am so happy with my Dr and the nurses and everyone who helped me
at The Plastic Surgery Clinic.

It went down like this

-Changed into robe and pjs

-Sat in a heated chair & watched tv

-Met with the nurse and spoke about allergies she gave me a lovely cocktail of pills

-DR came in and drew some lines on me

-anastiologist
came in and chatted w me. I said I was nervous as I never had an iv he
said if I was freaked out then he would gas me

-walked into OR everyone was happy and singing Beyoncé

-Iv
in w no prob I asked when I would be asleep he said a few mins. I felt a
rush of cold and then I woke up in recovery and first thing I said was
do I have boobs!? And yes yes I did

All I felt and have
felt is a lot of pressure on my chest. I am not wrapped up but am
wearing a strap to push those puppies down. I have a pain pump attached
to me which my dear mother drains

Tomorrow is my post op and I will get my drains removed .... I hope n

I
am on top of my Meds and will be. I am not trying to be a Boobie hero. I
just want to be in as little pain or discomfort as possible so I can
have a quicker recovery.

No problem eating today and was not
nauseous, just one bout of it when I woke in pre op but my nurse hooked
me up with something

I will update tomorrow

415 and 450 cc transaxillary

Day 2. Tube removal

Today I went to have my drainage tubes removed and my pain pump. Removal of tubes made my knees weak but I have a weak stomach, strangest feeling when they were pulled out. My chest feels tight and heavy. The compression band is pushing them down, it's not as far into my armpits now that the tubes are gone. My armpits are tender but that is to be expected as that's where my incision was.
Tomorrow I can shower and have to begin washing my incisions
I have not slept much which surprises me bc I thought I would sleep most of the day. I am still taking my meds and no BM yet. I am so bloated and uncomfortable.

I am excited to see how these transform over the next days, weeks and months.

Morning boob and constipation

Oh it is all worth it, morning boob was in full effect! I just felt so swollen, hard and heavy. It subsided after moving around. It really is worse in the morning.
I know many people are constipated for days and I have been taking my stool softener but had no BM yesterday so I took smooth move tea and some collace. Still nada this morning except a lot of gas and burping Added a suppository into the mix and tahdah! I just finished another tea and will take another couple collace to help get things going until I stop w the pain meds.
An uncomfortable bloated stomach and breasts are no fun !
I get to shower this afternoon !

Healing is going wellHad a visit w the nurse she...

Healing is going well

Had a visit w the nurse she showed me how to massage, increased the amount of washing and putting on arnacare (all starting Monday)

I've been off my Meds I feel great. I don't even really feel the need for Tylenol. I've been wearing my band religiously 24/7 minus the shower and washing.

I can shower and do my hair on my own, I do feel more tired than usual. Still resting and watching Netflix marathons

I only put this spots bra on for a hot second as I am not to wear one until a few more weeks but I am so happy w my results
Toronto Plastic Surgeon