36, 2 Young Kids, 5,2" 132 Lbs, 320cc & 340cc - Mississauga, ON

I had my surgery this morning. I was very nervous...

I had my surgery this morning. I was very nervous and waiting for them to prep me was torture. All in all it went great, the nurse was impressed on how well I doing.
I came home with a pain pump so I'm sure tomorrow will be a different story. I took a painkiller at 5 and will take another before I head to bed tonight. I feel pretty good so far, a little sore and tight but definitely manageable. I can't wait to get a peek them at tomorrow mornings appointment.

Morning after

Still feeling pretty good, sleeping upright last night was a bit of a challenge but I did get a decent amount of sleep.
My pain pump drains were leaking a bit of blood last night but read that can be normal. I have my post Op appointment in a couple hours so not too worried about it. Can't wait for my first peak at them.

Day 2

Still feeling pretty good. Had a shower today so finally got a good look at them. Still swollen, sore and tight but looking forward to some great results in the near future.

1 week post op

Just had my 1 week post op appointment. It was quick and the nurse said they looked great. I haven't taken any pain meds in a few days and feel great. I head back to work tomorrow, it's been so nice to lay around and watch TV all day, I haven't done that in years.

3 weeks post

I'm feeling good, everyday they seem to be changing. My left nipped is still a little number but my right is back to normal. My incisions are healing nicely, my left is better than my right but it's still early and the nurse said they look amazing. Im supposed to be massaging for 5 mins -10 times a day which I'm finding difficult to find the time. I'm doing what I can.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon