24 Years Old Wanting a Full Chest - Mississauga, ON

So I played with the idea of getting implants for...

So I played with the idea of getting implants for years. I always knew even as a little girl that's what I wanted. I looked around at different plastic surgeons for 2 years and I found Dr Frank Lista. I went for my consultation (nervous as hell) but he was sooo calm and nice and took the time to answer ANY questions I had. The staff was amazing too. Everyone seemed genuinely happy to help. I knew right away i would choose him. I had a 2 month wait before surgery and it was killing me! It couldn't come sooner. So when the day came I felt ready. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. The surgery took an hour. I woke up feeling great. I was in pain for the first 6 days and after that I felt great. The whole process went better than I ever could've imagined. I'm only 5 weeks post op and I LOVE my breasts. They're already soft and to me, they look perfect. They're better than I could've hoped for. Dr lista is one of a kind and I would trust him with my life !!

new picture including before and incision

my measurements and size

I realized I didn't go into depth about myself. I'm 5'9 and quite narrow. I'm 135l bs. I was a small B cup before. I got 560cc cohesive gel "gummy bear" implants. The incision was made in my armpits.

with tank

update pic 9 weeks post op

11 weeks post op

incision at 11 weeks post op

5 months post op

7 months post op

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Calm, patient, respectful and professional