31 Years Old, 3 C-sections in 4 Years - Orange County, CA

I was looking for a "mommy makeover" following 3...

I was looking for a "mommy makeover" following 3 pregnancies in 4 years with 3 c-sections. I had a horrible kangaroo pouch of excess skin left over from gaining way too much weight with each pregnancy. My breasts were also in horrible shape even though I never breast fed from several cycles of weight gain and loss. My coworker mentioned Dr. Kachenmeister to me. He had done her breast implants many years ago. I loved him from the moment I met him and his office staff are amazing as well. I never felt neglected and was given top notch care and service. I have absolutely beautiful results. My belly is flat and he makes gorgeous belly buttons. He also did liposuction on my legs and I now have a tiny bit of that thigh gap that all the women want. My breast job is also beautiful. I'm back to perky without looking over the top fake. I can finally wear a swimsuit and all other clothes comfortably without having to feel like I have to suck it in constantly. I definitely would and have recommended Dr. K to anyone, especially someone who wants a natural look.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kachenmeister is extremely compassionate and listened to exactly what I was looking for. I never felt desserted after my bill was paid and the procedures were done. I always felt like I was extremely informed and cared for. His office staff is also amazing. They were all so supportive.