Best Plastic Surgeon Ever!!! - Mission Viejo, CA

Dr. Kachenmeister is the most amazing &...

Dr. Kachenmeister is the most amazing & compassionate physician you will find. I had a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation in May 2016 and could not be happier with my results. From my initial consultation, I knew instantly I wanted my mommy makeover done by Dr. K! My husband (who is a physician) asked around to find a great plastic surgeon. Time after time, Dr. K's name came up as being a wonderful physician and consistently delivering amazing results. He made me feel very comfortable at my consultation and listened to what I was trying to achieve. His office staff is awesome and so helpful. Dr. K performed my breast implant surgery through a small incision in my armpit which is hidden in the natural folds. Having no scars on my breasts is something I am so grateful for. My tummy tuck scar is a thin faint line and healed beautifully without any issues. Thanks to Dr. K's expertise and surgical skill, I have renewed my self confidence. I am so thankful for his thoughtfulness and continued support throughout this process.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon