AmAzing!! - Mission Viejo, CA

I am exactly 8 weeks post-op and feeling...

I am exactly 8 weeks post-op and feeling absolutely amazing! Not only are my results more than I could have ever dreamed of, but my recovery was great!! As expected, the first few days can be rough, but in comparison to what you get out of it, those few days are NOTHING!
I had been to a few consultations over about a years time, in fact I had seen a few doctors twice, but I could not bring myself to book with any of them, it never felt right. I had heard from a friend about some amazing results by a doctor right down the street from me. So I decided to give him a shot. Right away there was a HUGE difference in every aspect. Dr. K is like no plastic surgeon I have ever met. I genuinely cared and it put me at ease during my consultation. His results speak for themselves, but that was not the reason I booked with him. I knew I was in great hands... For the first time I was 100% confident in scheduling my surgery, I never looked back, never had a doubt!
And his staff... its like a family! I LOVED going in for my post-op appointments! Its funny to say, but very true! They all are so caring, they made me laugh, held my hand, hugged me and made every appointment awesome! I can not say enough times how grateful I am to Dr. K and his staff. It completely changed my confidence and my opinion on plastic surgeons! The best advise I can give is that if you are considering ANY procedure, be sure to include Dr. K as you go through consultations!!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kachemeister is the most genuine, caring and amazing doctor. I felt at ease from the instance I met him and booked my appointment within 24 hours of my consultation. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made!