Highly Skilled, Well Trained and Very Compassionate -Mission Viejo, CA

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I desired to remove wrinkles, scars, and...

I desired to remove wrinkles, scars, and discolorations that were due to age, 63, and to loss of 90 lbs. I had my face and chest done. My results were better than I expected. Not only did I achieve what I hoped; but I also received an amazing amount of lift around my eyes and chin. To achieve this I had 2 laser resurfacings done w/ Dr. Kachenmeister. He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He followed me very carefully after my procedure and made sure I was satisfied. He gave me more than my money's worth. His prices are very fair. His skill and knowledge outstanding. I asked many questions which he answered fully and with so much knowledge. After all, he also teaches Plastic Surgery at Loma Linda University. When I'm with him in his office, I feel like I am his only patient. I am planning now to have a face lift and lower lid lift. I recommend Dr. Kachenmeister to all of my friends.

Dr. Kachenmeister is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is so caring and dedicated. He spends so much time with me and answers every question. He enjoys answering questions because he has so much knowledge and expertise. When I ask him a question about a particular procedure, he first studies my face or body before answering. Then he tells me whether I should have it or not. He's not interested in selling procedures, he interested in improving your appearance. He is personally vested in your outcome. He is a very classy person and does not degrade other doctors's work. He is in the top 10% of doctors in the US based on a report by US News and World Report. How many doctors can say that? Two people who didn't know each other recommended him to me and now I can see why. I called him on a Saturday when I was having pain and he called me back immediately and took care of my needs right then. He made sure everything about my procedure was healing well and to his and my satisfaction. I felt very confident with his treatment and skill.