6 Days Post Laser Unsure if Happy. I'll Post if Anything Changes over Time - Mission Viejo, CA

38 years old. I had co2 done with a great plastic...

38 years old. I had co2 done with a great plastic surgeon I wanted my cheek wrinkles and under eye wrinkles gone. Right now I don't really see a difference he told me it'll take time. Some people on here said the wrinkles went away immediately others said it took time. I am thankful nothing bad happened though like darkening of the skin or break outs etc. just unsure if worth the $ till some time passes. Super sad and hope they go away I hope I didn't waist 5k on nothing changing. The under eye wrinkles I hate so much I don't date or do anything because I feel they age me and I'm super insecure about them.

10 days post co2 procedure

Pores are huge never had big pores b4 ever except on top of nose and face gets itchy and I scratch (trying not too) then it immediately turns into a tiny tiny blood zit almost like I got pricked with a needle. Prior to co2 I had a break out of 1 big zit maybe once a month that was it rest of face was always super clear! Updating every little change because I want you all too see what happens over time. If I knew all this b4 it could've possibly change my mind on doing it not sure. Dr said today within 6 mo I should see big difference we will see! Nervous!

Now face has started to get holes?

I now have what looks like acne scars on my face from the laser! This can't be good :(
Dr Kim

Great guy I had his cell phone # to text pictures daily to see if any problems. I go in for check up Monday.