Nearly 50 Year Old Wanting Perkier Breasts. Mission Viejo, CA

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After 5 years of deliberation, i decided to bite...

After 5 years of deliberation, i decided to bite the bullet and find a doctor who could or would perform the surgical procedure for a bilateral breast reduction. I narrowed my search down to two doctors that had more than adequate qualifications and medical history, but before deciding which doctor to choose, i thought i would look one last time online and came across the name Dr. Robert Kachenmeister.

His reviews were good and so i booked an appointment with him, this was june 2015. His office was inviting and cosy and his staff extremely friendly and efficient. I did not have to wait and was immediately taken back to see Dr. Kachenmeister.

He was warm, compassionate and detailed in his approach, he answered all my questions and i felt completely at ease in his presence. He was listening to my wants and needs and said that his goal was to give you the results that you wanted within the realms of reason.

I did not book that day, but did go to see a friend for lunch, she happens to be a nurse at Mission Viejo and i was telling her about getting a breast reduction. She asked me where and what doctor and when i mentioned Dr. Kachenmeister's name, she could not stop telling me how great he was and this sealed the deal.

My surgery was set for 5th August 2015 and i am ecstatic with my results thus far. Pain was far less than expected and i wish that i had not worried for all those years about getting the reduction, but i think i owe that to the wonderful work of Dr. Kachenmeister. If you are looking around to get a great doctor, look no further, if you are apprehensive- don't be, this really is the doctor you have been looking for. Brilliant, thank you so much Doctor Kachenmeister.