Best Thing I Ever Did! - Mission Viejo, CA

I had been wanting breast implants for as long as...

I had been wanting breast implants for as long as I remember, probably since my early 20's. I would have consultations with Doctors, but they just didn't seem the right fit for me. Then I met Dr. K.
Dr. K met with me and then met with my husband and I, and I knew right then that I had found the right Doctor. He is so kind, and considerate to your needs. I was very excited about the surgery, but when I got to the medical center, I just clammed up, started stressing and getting nervous about the surgery. Dr. K has the best bed side manners. He calmed me down, and let me know that he was with me every step of the way. He talked me through everything. He's such an amazing Doctor! After the surgery, he had my husband and I go to his office the next morning so he could remove the bandages and make sure everything was ok. This was on a Saturday, his day off. What Dr. would do that?!! He checked in on me when I got home from surgery and the days to follow. I highly recommend Dr. K. He truly makes you feel like you're a very special patient! I only wish that I had met him sooner.

In addition to my breast surgery, Dr. K has also done fillers and botox on me. I can say that after every procedure, people say to me "you look really good". He is very conservative in how much he gives you, since he does his best to make you appear very natural. I can't imagine going to any other Doctor for these services. My best friend from out of state comes to see him for services. That should say something. He's the BEST!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon