Re Filled and Happy - Mission, BC

So happy I opted for a new doctor- i have been...

so happy I opted for a new doctor- i have been using another but noticed the filler he injected me with ( did not see him take syringe out of box and in fact the needles were all pre made up by him prior to appointment)lasting only a week or two? I am not new to the game so this was not at all what I had paid for and I really am more concerned with the result. I care about my appearance. I have yet to have a discussion with the doctor regarding the lack of filler I paid for and I have since moved to another Doctor and what a difference . The results are perfect and I am very happy - had my cheeks and lips done . Next week going in to have the temple area done. As for my old provider as i was waiting for my appointment had a conversation with another client and she also had knowledge of him watering down products. I am upset that he broke my trust as he has been my care provider for some time. I certainly cannot refer anyone for care to him as I cannot support someone who is dishonest with me.I am also surprised that he would not think I would not notice the filler not being in the area he filled after a week or two? I have been using filler for well over ten years , am very informed about cosmetic enhancement and skincare in general.
Dr. Morgan Campbell

First off I saw the box and the needle unopened until the doctor opened in front of me. We discussed my concerns , some medical history , he proceeded to fill my cheeks and was cautious to not overfill but also not under fill . He was obviously experienced and we were both happy with the appearance and result. I needed two syringes- this is the area I had filled already in the last month by my old provider whom is watering down his filler- but I was expecting about that amount. Very pleased with the result - I feel like me again.