Hated my Nose Now I Love It :)

Honestly at first i was very scared of my surgery...

Honestly at first i was very scared of my surgery and very nervouse because of the fact ive never gotten a sergury. I was even more nervouse becaus of how iv heard many bad things about tijuana. However honestly once i crossed the boarder i was very surprised how everything was not what i expected! The buildings all over are so beautiful the people are really nice. I will have to say traffic is a lil crazy but over everything was nice and pretty. When i met Dr. Castillo he was so nice! He told me exactly what i was going to look like after. I loved how he was very straight forward about how my nose was going to come out instead of telling me lies. He didnt really want to see any pictures that i brought in because he said every nose is different and he wanted to look at my nose an talk about mine. The staff there is super nice and friendly. Very very clean facility. Dr Castillo was so careful of my nose when i would have my checkups he never hurt me he always did everything very slow and careful. The procedure was so painless i was so shocked. Even recovery didn't hurt at all! i loved my results! im still a lil swolen. Cant wait to see my final result!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon