21 Y.o 475cc Hp over Muscle - Mishawaka, IN

I've wanted bigger breasts since I was in middle...

I've wanted bigger breasts since I was in middle school and I've been waiting and waiting and upon my 21st birthday I've realized it's just not in the cards for me. Background info: I'm EXTREMELY active and participate in various combat sports.
I've decided on my surgeon and he suggests 450-500cc hp silicone over the muscle with a mastopexy. After all of my research I believe this is exactly what I need and want. Any advice ??

10 days post op :)

Sooo I'm 10 days post op and seriously could not be happier. I ended up following my surgeon's advice and going with 535 ultra high profile silicone over the muscle. I could not be more thankful for listening to him. Dr Downs knew exactly what I needed for my desires and body type. I had my surgery done on a Thursday and started a new job the following Monday and had no complications with work all week. (I do have a 9-5 office job, no not a lot of running around)
I'm obsessed with my results and they continue to get better every single day. Even being very active in combat sports I do not think that 535cc is too big. I'm glad I didn't go smaller honestly.