Contemplating 3rd Rhinplasty with Same Dr. - Mirramar, Florida

The Dr. did fix the horrible job I had done in...

The Dr. did fix the horrible job I had done in Austin,TX. When he performed my revisional to fix the horrible job they did in Austin my columella was cut , (open rhino with rib graft) necrosis set in and it didn't heal as expected. Seen Dr again for asymmetrical nostrils and there wasn't any difference. I'm disappointed but he is known as a top rhinoplasty surgeon and specializes in that field . He was referred to me from Dr Cochran in Dallas who said the risks outweigh the benefits . I have an appointment in September and most likely will be giving him another shot at it . I hate my nose and am so self conscious and always feel people are staring directly at it . I work as a hairdresser and am always making eye contact .

Before surgery with Dr.Davis

These are pic before my surgery with Dr Davis. He really did do wonders as compared to my previous surgery .
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

very good bedside manner. I feel he makes to much small talk about what going on else where and I just want my nose to look as close to normal again