Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr Richard Davis - Miramar, FL

I finally had my revision with Dr Davis and all I...

I finally had my revision with Dr Davis and all I can say right now is that I'm happy. After being so depressed, embarrassed and putting my life on hold for more than a year I can finally start moving on. My revision was not an easy one, estimated time was 4.5 hrs, turned out to be 7 hrs and rib cartilage had to be used. Pain was not extreme , but a bit uncomfortable. When cast was removed I had minimal swelling and bruising. So far I have been taking it easy and following Dr Davis recovery instructions, but it's been so hard for me not to exercise but getting good lasting results is worth the sacrifice.
I want to thank all the people on real self that have helped me along my journey and gave me encouragement ..
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great, caring and skilled surgeon and on top of that a nice person. Never made me feel like I was asking too many questions, never came across arrogant and never rushed my appointments unlike others. I will forever be grateful .