Thin to Thick - Miramar, FL

So excited to become the next Perry Doll! I've...

So excited to become the next Perry Doll! I've been 110lbs all my life, even during 2 pregnancies. Finally found something to help me gain weight. I'm now at 132lbs, but majority of it went to my stomach. Had my consultation with Dr. Wendell Perry, and I'm scheduled for the new birth of me on July 13th.

Weight gain first

39 Day's Away

Ordered my purabsorb iron. Last blood work levels were not bad, so this won't hurt because it's not a large dose

Fam says I look 4 months pregnant lol

25 days

So today marks the 25th day of my count down to the birth of the new me! Went to Dr. Perry's office today to make a payment. His assistant Nadege is so awesome! She assured me that everything was going as planned, and if I had any questions to call her. Planning on doing my blood work on the 27th, and I'm going to try and get my ekg before that. But besides that, all is well. Still maintaining my 132lbs.

Unbearable Pain

So today I decided to have a tooth pulled that has been bothering me for months. I hate tooth aches with a passion. I rather deal with cramps than a freaking tooth ache. I just pray I'll be able to deal with the surgery. I've had a breast Augmentation and a c-section, so I'm praying that this to shall pass.

15 days to go!

So I completed my ekg and pre-op blood work this morning.

Clearance Letter

So I'm cleared for surgery! So excited ????. Platelet count was low, but it's always low. And it's lower now because I recently had my tooth removed. My primary doctor isn't concerned about it, so I pray Dr. Perry isn't concerned either. My hemoglobin levels are good, 13.3. So now just waiting to hear back from Nadege, his assistant to see if everything is good to go. Day 13 and counting!!!!

Shaped like a boy

I'm just hating my body right now. I look such like a boy right now. Really wanting this surgery more and more.

Good Snack????

Ok dolls, so I found this little thing for 3 bucks. Wanted to know if any of you had this before? And will it work post surgery? Hit me up, and let me know.

Happy 4th America!

So I'm just lerking, patiently waiting for my shipment day to come, wondering if I have everything I'll be needing. Planning on taking a ride up to Dr. Perry's office tomorrow to finalize my paperwork and financial obligations.

Measurements

Waist: 25
Hips: 42
Just wishful thinking!

Pre-Op Day!

So today is Monday and I'm scheduled to see Dr. Perry this morning for my pre-op. Hope all goes well. I'll keep you dolls posted!

Pre-Op Done

So today I had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Perry again! And I tell you, he eases the stress situation to no stress at all. We went over every detail he and I could think of. I prescribed me some iron pills for precautionary reasons for a better recovery of building my blood. We took pictures, my current weight, and blood pressure. Surgery is scheduled for 7am but property won't start until about 8am. I told him make sure he gets some good sleep and eat a good breakfast lol. Until then, I'll keep you dolls posted!

I made it!

Hey dolls, sorry for the late post, but the pain was serious. I can't give details right now, but I can post some pics. Talk to you dolls later. Ohhhhhh Doctor Perry is so freaking awesome.

Shower time

Swollen

Feeling really swollen today. Well pics from before and yesterday.

1 week!

Still swollen, but loving the skin I'm in!

Pics of the day

2 weeks

Hi dolls! So it's been 2 weeks and I'm still swollen and stomach is hard. I'm stretching and massaging so hopefully it loosens up, because it's a tight feeling. All in all, I do I Nguyen good!

3 weeks post op

Well hello dolls! Just checking in. I'm pretty much stuck in between liking the outcome of my surgery only because my butt has went down drastically. It's a nice shape, but it's where I was before the surgery as far as measurements wise. Ok remember I posted my current measurements with my ideal measurements ??? Well let's just say my measurements now are
Breast 35
Waist 26
Hips 38
Solomon I'm hitting the waist game strong because I'm still swollen but my butt tho. Ugh I mean I like it but it's too damn natural. So I'm just not sure at this point. Well here are some pics from my last Doctors visit.

Waist Snatched

Booty not poppin' but waist is snatched to the gods!

Waist Snatched

Waist Snatched to the gods lol!

Church Dress Appropriate

Could not show up at the church house with nothing fitted lol. But that waist tho!
Miami Plastic Surgeon