51 Y/o with Much Needed Skin Removal After WLS 8 Years Ago. Ready for my Lower Body Lift - Miramar, FL

I had several consultations with 5 plastic...

I had several consultations with 5 plastic surgeons in March and April, after meeting with Dr. Perry my search was over. Dr. Perry very informative, spent a lot of time talking with me and made sure I was aware off the good, bad and the ugly. He did not try to sale me a bed of roses but made sure that I was informed of what to expect from the body lift,, the healing process etc...

Dr. Perry gave me scripts prior to surgery, Percocet, Tylenol 3 and Keflex. I only used the Percocet for 2 days and then switched to Tylenol 3.

My surgery was on 6/23/16. I woke up right away. Let me send a shout out to the Anesthesiologist that put me under he did a wonderful job. I woke up right away, no nausea and was released to go home in less than 2 hours. I felt good, sore but good. Hell, I was wired. The first 24hrs was a piece of cake, I kept thinking this was too easy. I was correct, Day 2 & 3 I felt the burn and sting, not so much pain as long as I laid still. I purchased a Contour Products Backmax Foam Bed Wedge System from Amazon, it was hard, so I purchased a twin size foam mattress topper which made it feel like heaven to sleep on. My mattress is high, so with the added height of wedges, it was hell getting in and out of bed and I required help the first 9 days.

I did not sleep much the first night because I was up & down peeing all night long (my poor hubby) and I mean no less than twice an hour. I felt the most pain getting in and out of bed, once I was situated I was good to go.

Dr. Perry requires his patients to return to his office the next day after surgery :( . He and I both were happy with the results.
I will post more and pics tomorrow.

My Before Pictures, morning of surgery.

4 weeks post op picures

At 4 weeks, still i swell hell, but I feel much better mentally and can finally stand and walk without bending over. I can't wait to set my date to do my inner thighs and lipo most of my fatty areas.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry is very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. I feels he puts your safety first and won't risk your wants versus a safe outcome.