Fifth Time Around - Miramar, FL

I'm a mess after 3 revisions with ear cartilage. I...

I'm a mess after 3 revisions with ear cartilage. I need a rebuild with rib to project and lengthen and basically redo everything about my nose as much as that is possible. I'm going to a great surgeon who happens to not like this site so I'm not putting him on blast til I'm done. I'm here to motivate myself to stretch my nose every day 40 times to get the skin laxity I need for surgery. I'm also here to see what's up with other patients and help anybody I can help with my bad experiences. I am also here to be sad about my nose and all the noses that have been ruined by irresponsible doctors. I believe the doctor I've chosen to redo my nose with rib is the best there is. I see his work and I want that outcome so badly, but I'm keeping my hopes at sea level because I'm mostly scar tissue at this point and I have thin skin.

This is my BEFORE stage. I hate my nose and I hope this fifth surgery fixed it enough that I can live without wanting to put a bag over my face.