Masterful Outcome... Davis is a Genius - Miramar, FL

I had an extremely complex revision - 4 prior...

I had an extremely complex revision - 4 prior serious rhinoplasty's (very bad car accident, followed by numerous breaks from 15 years of boxing professionally; I broke my nose so many times I can't even count). My nose got so bad in fact that when I decided to fix it again the 2 other surgeons that I saw before Davis literally turned me down out of fear of what might happen if my nose was operated on again (both of my nostrils were collapsed, my tip was twisted in 3 different directions, septum was deviated, my side profile had two bad dips, and I had multiple displaced grafts from prior surgeries that made my nose look disturbing... literally). Dr. Davis didn't hesitate to take it on though, and was very confident that he could make major improvements. I was worried about the outcome being too big, because I knew he would be adding a lot to my nose in order to build it back up. It took me nearly 3 years to fully heal due to all my previous trauma, but after about 5 or 6 months there was already a significant improvement. My nose is perfect now (it's been 40 months or so), which is ridiculously impressive if you saw what it looked like before. My nose looks even better than it did before my initial accident. I can honestly say my nose is flawless now. ALSO- I must add that I appreciate the fact that Dr. Davis is a true perfectionist. From what I gather, he seems to constantly improve his approach to each rhinoplasty by obsessively documenting every detail of each procedure that he does. Over the years, I had at least 20 consultations with the so-called best rhinoplasty revision surgeons across the country (in California, NYC, Houston, Chicago, and Miami), and none of them were anywhere near as well-researched nor as meticulous as Davis is. I assume this would explain why he delivered way above and beyond what anyone thought would be possible for me. Davis is on another level, certainly light years beyond these other plastic surgeons when it comes to noses. I would have paid double for the result.
Pembroke Pines Facial Plastic Surgeon