Perry Princess, He Delivered - Miramar, FL

I have communicated with Dr. Perry and his team...

I have communicated with Dr. Perry and his team and they are very professional and friendly! They have been very honest with me about what expectation I should have and I cannot wait to have my procedure procedure done! I am 5'5 and 247lbs and no children. He will lipo my midsection and give me a bbl!

12 Days and counting!

Here are a couple before pics...

Rolls Be Gone!

Looking forward to seeing a normal back.

Six Days Until I Get My Nue Booty!

All packed and ready to go! I'm taking two carry ons' - Ain't Nobody Got Time for Lost Luggage... Aka - lost Booty Buddy, LMBO!

Two Days PostOp

Curves are here but still very swollen.

LADIES PLEASE READ!!!

If you do not get anything else out of this review - PLEASE GET THIS!! If you are having the same surgery that I had which is liposuction of the abdomen, back, flanks and a BBL. Work on your upper body strength before your surgery. Reason being you gonna lay on your stomach the whole time and you will have to push up on your arms and your knees. My arms are so sore it hurts worse than my surgery area, I'm serious! I just had arnica rubbed on my arm and drinking some protein and they are feeling better but don't do it to yourself. Make sure you are doing push-ups or pull-ups or weightlifting before your surgery. I am 233lbs and this is what I'm lifting up constantly throughout the day going to the bathroom and getting up to eat I'm not even readjusting myself in the bed because I don't want to use my arms. BUILD YOUR UPPER BODY STRENGTH!

Eight Days Post - Still swollen

Skin is contracting well!

Review on Dr. Perry and his team!

Two weeks post - Curve Action!

Very Nice

I'm FEELIN Myself-THANK YOU DR. PERRY!

5 Months Post

Sooooo WORTH It

5 months post
Miami Plastic Surgeon

They are an awesome team! From the beginning to the end, I have NO regrets! I officially started communicating with Nadege (his nurse/assistant) back in February 2016. I asked all the questions that I thought of and she was able to answer 98.9% of the questions in full detail. The only one she would not answer would be a question for the doctor to answer, seriously! This was important to me because I need to know that if I have a question after surgery I can get an answer. She is extremely knowledgable about ALL aspects of the surgery from start to finish and any hick ups that may come about in the process. I was thinking like if she is this knowledgable then Dr. Perry knows ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!! I flew down the day before surgery and had my in person consultation with Dr.Perry. It's funny because I thought I was going to have a lot to tell Dr. Perry about things I wanted and things that I did not want. Well for some reason I feel comfortable just giving him my basic concern and that was two things and I'm pretty much so just let him Do Him! I had enough confidence in him that I didn't have to go over each fine tooth detail. And must I say He Delivered!! The next morning I was scheduled for surgery Dr. Perry came in and marked me up and asked me if I had any concerns and on to the operating room we went... Both Nadege and Dr. Perry where there in the recovery room when I woke up, familiar faces are always nice to see! These two are a true team! Both of them even walk me down to the car I was impressed that Dr. Perry walked me down to the car. I had a follow up appointment for the next morning everything went smoothly and each appointment I had after that I saw "The Team" #PerryTeam! After surgery I had maybe four or five appointments and each one Dr. Perry was the person I saw for the appointment - no stand in doctor. Both of them love what they do and you can tell in a way that they do it. I call Nadege a couple of times because I had questions during my recovery and each time she had a solution that worked! #PerryTeam let me know before I left if I had any questions just to call them. If I had any other surgeries to be done in the future I most definitely will go back to Dr. Perry! He took such good care of me I didn't worry about anything really and this was my first surgery in my life. I have much respect for him as a professional and a person!