Bbl @ Evolution with Zayas ! - Miramar, FL

I'll be having a bbl with Dr Jose Zayas. I met him...

I'll be having a bbl with Dr Jose Zayas. I met him already and honestly he didn't even ask me what I wanted.. He just looked at me and said where he was going to lipo and then said okay and walked out. I even thought he was going to come back and nope it was just over lol. They were calling for him and I could tell it was busy but still..... Anyone else having surgery with zayas or has had it?

Wish pics !

These are just photos along the line of what u would like. I don't want to get to thinking I'll look exactly like any of these pictures because I know it all depends on your own body type!

PTT levels too high surgery postponed ! :(

So my SX was canceled it was supposed to be Monday.. My PTT was high on Monday it was 35 then Thursday it was 37 :( last month when I had my pre op lab at evolution it was fine at 30.. I really don't understand why this elevation is happening.. I have been taking vitamin C with my iron but to be honest I haven't been consistent so idk if that can effect anything the vitamin C was 500mg which now that I've done my homework I see it's a high dosage... Let's see what happens pray dolls :(
Jose Zayas