43 and Looking for "Enhancements" - Miramar, FL

At 43, I felt the frustration of an increasing...

At 43, I felt the frustration of an increasing waistline and a plateau with weight loss. It didn't seem like I could exercise enough to make something happen with this belly! I decided to do some refinements to lessen my frustration. Not only could I get rid of some fat, I could round out the booty a little. I am glad I did.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Perry because of his reviews, but also because he seemed very knowledgeable and willing to educate people about the BBL process. I knew I was paying him more, but I felt it was worth it. Unlike some, Dr. Perry wanted to involve a complete body contouring process and was willing to give me his whole surgical day. He indicated my procedure would last 4.5 - 5 hours and would include fat removal from my arms, inner thighs, back, flanks, and stomach. He, also, would add fat to my hip area and buttocks. Dr. Perry was awesome! I was a bit nervous because I was traveling for the procedure and I didn't get to meet my doctor until the day before my surgery. When I met him, he was pleasant and answered any questions/concerns I had. The office and operating facility, while in another doctor's name, were very nice. I assume Dr.Perry was maybe subletting his space at the practice, but I honestly saw no other physician in the 12 days I was there. Dr. Perry made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He is dedicated to his work and he gives his all. I truly believe I would not have received the same attention and care with another physician because Dr. Perry does everything himself! He did correspondence with me! He did the consultation! He did the before and after pictures! He did ALL of the surgery (over 5 hours)! He walked me out to the van with the nurses after the procedure! He did all the follow-up (every other day) and retaping! He even did all the massages at every follow-up visit! Further more, Dr. Perry showed me how to do some of my own massaging using a yoga roller and a medicine ball. I have had some contact with Dr. Perry since my procedure and he seems interested in my results and healing. At almost the 2 month mark, I know I am still healing. I feel it. He indicated that it will just keep getting better and I believe it because I am living it. I am looking forward to getting back into some toning because I know it will help too. At 43, the skin is just not what it is at 23! And while I wasn't way overweight, I was probably a tad more than I should have been. Dr. Perry was honest with me about the discomfort and "struggles" associated with the BBL. I do want to forewarn people, especially if you are thinking of the whole body contouring, be prepared to be healing for a long time. That doesn't mean you are down and out forever because you are not, but that does mean there is LINGERING discomfort for a long time. I think that was my biggest surprise with this whole thing. The healing process is lengthy! When your doc tells you 3-4 months, believe it!