Tprettyeyes Ready for Makeover!!! - Miramar Beach, FL

Hello ladies!! I finally made my decision to...

Hello ladies!! I finally made my decision to embark on a path to a new body! I have been stalking the RealSelf page for a few years now and I am finally ready to do it!! I can't believe it. I have chosen Dr Perry because he and his office staff have been awesome with being informative. The doctor himself will call you if need be to discuss with you the details of the procedure. The bottom line is that you don't feel like you are part of a assembly line. He is also very professional and just plain ole down to earth ya know! Not to mention that his asst Nadege is absolutely wonderful! My procedure is set for Aug 19th 2016 and I am nervous as all get out ok ladies!! Any suggestions with anything!!?? Any advice send my way please. I will post before pics and then I will post post op pics after I'm up and about after my procedure God willing!! Ladies keep me in your prayers as this is real now!!!

I'm here!!!!!!!

Hello ladies!!! Let me tell you .. I am nervous as all get out. Dr Perry is a wonderful person. We talked for a couple of hours!! My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7am. This is reall y'all!!! I ask for prayers!!! Will update you guys as soon as I am able!! Ttfn!!!!

Dr Perry!! Transformation Friday!!

Good am!!!! I'm here!!!

Pics

The Best Doctor !!!

These are some items to get and what I have been using to aid in my healing process: vitamin b complex.... Arnicare get pills and cream ( bruises n pain)
Vitamin c ( collagen repair)
Bromelain tablets (agent in pineapple that help with pain and swelling)
Eat pineapples
Eat bananas (help with repair of tissue and healing)
Cucumbers for diuretic and swelling
Eat lots of protein to aid in healing
Vitamin b complex and vit b-12

Address to Dr Perry office is 12709 Miramar Parkway, Miramar Florida
I'm staying in Hilton garden inn which is nice n clean.
The dr office is right down the street
Eat small snacks and drink 8 oz of water every 1-2 hours.. walk around ..
This dude is so nice.. so cool... love him.. and he cares.. this md does the massages for you.. teaches you how to do the massages.. talks to you.. it's so worth the trip going to see him.. he put my garments on n off.. he walked me to the car.. what md does that!!???????????????
Takes time out with you.. I was just in the md office for 2 1/2 hours .. no rushing
They don't make doctors like him anymore! It's sad.. they just don't!!! Will send more photos later

Day 3..

Day three.. swelling present of course... but not as bad.. I have been raking bromelain and drinking pineapple juice...

Some recent pics...

2 weeks postop.. everything still hard.. waiting on form or fluff I guess.. I'm very wide.. hips are at 46.. my stomach has come down tremendously!! This is just the beginning.. so I expect my stomach to do nothing but get smaller!!

Pain to sit down 6 weeks post op

Is it still normal for it to be painful to sit after bbl after 6 weeks?

5 weeks post op!

6 weeks post op

Need new pants!!????????????

Two months post op as of October 19th!!

I am still having soreness and pain to right butt cheek and abdominal area is tender. I am sitting but no longer than an hour or so. I am still using my bbl and regular pillow to sit! Everyone knows my lil bbl pillow!! It's a life saver! I'm starting to wear my waist cincher daily with exercise.. I'm still swelling around my butt as well as my stomach. I am more serious about my stomach going down.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Love him!!! Great personality!! The five star ratings are forreal!! I'm so serious!! Very nice guy!!!