23 Now Happy with New Shape! - Miramar Beach, FL

My name is Patricia im from Texas.I have for a...

My name is Patricia im from Texas.I have for a long time been unhappy with my shape. My hips or love handles were large and then my butt was smaller so it has been a pain for years to find flattering clothes. I finally decided to get a bbl. After months of researching I decided to go with Dr.Perry because of the experience he has with the procedure. It is a rough recovery but Dr.perry's team has made it as easy as possible and told me exactly what to expect . I am very happy that I did this now I am 9 days post op feel a lot better and love my shape. I have smooth curves and a great butt which is something ive always wanted. I told Dr.perry I wanted a natural but noticeable difference and thats what I got. Dr.Perry and his staff have been great super nice and are always there to answer my questions. I would recommend him to anyone getting a procedure done instate or out of state it was well worth the trip. Thank you Dr.Perry!
Miami Plastic Surgeon