Active FX on Chest

I decided to do Active FX on my chest after the...

I decided to do Active FX on my chest after the BBL was a waste of money. My sun damage is not horrendous, but it does not match the pretty skin on my face! Lol. I figured if I like the results on my chest, I could move onto my face next time as it is more invasive than the Venus Laser. So far I am on day 4. To me the pain was really non existent, but I have a high threshold I have determined. It felt like a really hot, annoying line being traced all over your chest. The treatment was shorter than I expected--maybe about 15 minutes. I think this would be more irritating on the face. The first two days I was slathered in Vaseline. I had no swelling or heat. The only thing I experienced was tightness and a little tenderness. Now on day 4 I think I am getting ready to peel. It is feeling dry and scabby. They did not leave me instructions on when I could start working out, but I am going to assume once it is closer to healing. I am assuming at least a week.
Jessica

I go here all the time, great staff, they have yet to disappoint me.