Dr.Balgobin Made Me a 10 - Minnesota, MN

So I have always hated the way my body looked. I...

So I have always hated the way my body looked. I hated it so much I did smart Lipo when I turned 21. I paid $5500 and the doctors I went with did a terrible job. That's what I get for not doing my research. Finally I waited a while and thought that going to DR would be a good decision. My family disagreed so I chose Dr.Miami. I followed up with his team until I realized the wait was 2 years. So I went with the next best thing Dr. Balgobin!!!!! I checked all his pictures on Instagram and knew he would be it. Cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap. I literally have my boyfriend of 9 years feeling just as good as I feel. I have never felt better in my life. I am so happy with my results I walk with confidence. "Dr.BBL" did this for me!
Minneapolis Physician

Amazing!!!! Love what he did for me! His staff is amazing! I wish he wasn't so far and was based out of NYC so I can show him in person my amazing results!! Your in great hands once you walk into that office!!!