Mid Life TUNE-UP (Facelift, Brow Lift, Lower Eyes, Contoured Ball on my Nose! - Minneapolis, MN

I wouldn't be on the table with "anyone else". I...

I wouldn't be on the table with "anyone else". I researched for a couple of years on who would be the best to operate on my face!
Goals were:
1) Look refreshed not tired
2) NOT BE OBVIOUS -no one could tell I have had work done to my face. - Completely Natural and look 7 - 10 years younger than my years of age.

I am almost 49 and the genes in my family are horrible. Wrinkle City! Dr. Fasching did a beautiful job on my face. Half my friends have no clue I have had anything done to my face. My goals were to look refreshed without looking goofy or touched. He did it. My two other sisters came to Dr. Fasching from Texas and KS to have him do their faces. One is my twin, she and I look more alike than ever. It is so much fun. It is all a thanks to his gift of talent in being a plastic surgeon. My oldest sister looks prettier than she ever has in 50 years. I am telling you this is the surgeon to pick. He is a seasoned professional that has been at it many years and is at his peak. Gracious and kind. You are in the right hands. He does all of his own work. Every inch of it! HE IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!

If you read this I "GUARANTEE" that you have picked the very best Plastic Surgeon to go to.

He is awesome in breast and belt lift too. It is mind boggling what he can do. BIG WOW and worth every penny. REMEMBER YOU WILL "WEARING" YOUR RESULTS
365 / 24 / 7.