Finally About to Get Rid of This Monster! Minneapolis, MN - March 17 2016 is my surgery date

Hello everyone, I've tried everything, no matter...

Hello everyone,
I've tried everything, no matter how much weight I lose this belly doesn't disappear. I love that I've been able to cover it up, but now I want to NOT wear big shirts or puffy shirts when I wear hip huggers or something revealing. I was getting at the point where I was able to wear tight dresses but if eat one thing my stomach bulges, it's such a shame. Can someone refer me to a good PS in Minnesota??? Please!!? One who is reasonable and still does a good job? So far, the cheapest I've seen with good work is in Atlanta Georgia, Dr. Nakano and I've done a LOT of research. I really don't want to travel after surgery, but I will if I have to because I have family in Georgia.

Operation NO Tummy Tuck in motion: I've had two consultations and I'm just not sold

I'm going to continue on my journey of trying to get rid of my pooch without surgery, but for the next month I'm strictly focusing on diet and exercise. I've cut the sugar, drinking more water and eating more fruit and vegetables. I'm also working out at least 4 days a week. As you can see, in a month (since I've been consistent) my tummy has slimmed down some. One Dr. quoted me 6900.00 and said I'd have to do lipo in the flanks, another one said I wouldn't need lipo, and he would charge me 8200.00. Of course I really wanted to pull that stretch marked skin down and have pretty smooth tummy skin, but I guess it really doesn't matter that much to me.

You guys look great and I'm not knocking your decision, especially since I was all for doing it myself. After much research and soul searching, I decided I'd rather try a little harder and work at it. I plan to spend my tummy tuck money and get a patio in my front and back yard, get a new kitchen floor and continue paying my trainer (started this week). First pic is from July 8, second one was taken August 5th, while I stood in the surgeon's office awaiting another consult. I wonder if any surgeon has every told a tummy tuck hopeful that all they need to do is eat right and exercise? That was my question after I left that day.

Anyway, watch my progress...."Operation NO Tummy tuck" full speed ahead!

Scheduled my TT with Dr. Harrington

I guess I'm not gonna be happy until I do it! Stay tuned.

February 25 is my surgery date

I have been going back and forth about this procedure thinking I could get rid of my tummy. I've been thinking about this and interviewing doctors for ten years. I'm finally going to do it.
None yet.