Thermi is Worth It! One Session In, Two to Go... - Minneapolis, MN

I saw Dr Harrington and Tracey in Plymouth, Mn at...

I saw Dr Harrington and Tracey in Plymouth, Mn at Dr Harringtons office. I drove all the way from central North Dakota - but the trip was so worth it! I researched what can be done for mild urinary incontinence and difficulty with orgasm - Thermi seemed to fit what I was looking for. I am 47 with 2 vaginal deliveries (2000 and 2005), the last delivery left my bottom a mess after a large tear and repair. Dr Harrington did a quick exam and then Tracey did the actual procedure. It was 25 minutes in the stirrups but time flew as Tracey made it very comfortable. No pain just a warm heat in all the right spots. Had intercourse later that day. My husband noticed more moisture and tightness (not a concern but a bonus). I feel that my vaginal sensation is already better and sex is a bit more enjoyable. Also noticed slightly less urgency when I have to urinate. 2 more Treatments to go and looking forward to it. Paid $3000 for the package of 3, well worth it if it continues to help my urinary issues and a better sex life (and no surgery)! GREAT STAFF at Dr Harringtons!

GREAT - good experience, pleasant, answered all questions. Made the procedure very comfortable.