First Steps - Minneapolis, MN

So I just ordered the impression kit and I had a...

So I just ordered the impression kit and I had a coupon for 50% off which was nice for me. I ordered them on 6/25/16 and they sent me the things that needed to be signed the next day (which was a Sunday). I sent that back right away and they just sent the congratulatory email on 6/28/16 saying that I was approved and they will send me the impression kit in the next 48 hours if it hasn't already been sent. So far the communication has been great and I see a lot of people complain about that so fingers crossed! Let ya know when I get the impressions.

Treatment plan being made

Okay so here an update. Once I got the impressions kit, which can in the mail about 5 days after they said they were on the way, I waited a couple of days before doing them. Once I did them I sent them back and about 4-5 days later they said they were received and it would take about 2-3 days to approve or deny them. They were denied so I had to redo them. I waited a week before getting another kit and they sent me a code for a free retake kit which was nice. I they sent that in about 5 days and I waited a couple of days before doing the retake kit. Once I did it I sent it in a few days after that. They sent me an email telling me they had received the second impressions and then about 4-5 days later they told me I was approved for treatment and they would be starting on my treatment plan. I gave them my card number and decided to opt for the $250 deposit with $99 monthly charge, because I'm a broke college student. I will post pictures of my teeth once I get the treatment plan in about 7-10 days. If I hadn't procrastinated so much I probably would've started treatment a couple of weeks ago.