Extreme sagging after Lipo 360

I just want to help with questions or if people...

I just want to help with questions or if people want to know its it's worth it. I may or may not post pics... Just starting out and haven't had the procedure yet. I really liked DrBBL at my consult. And he has an Instagram with amazing results! His reputation working with Dr Miami helps, and I believe you get what you pay for, so having it be on the more expensive side, speaks volumes!
I will update as I go! I am 2 weeks away.

Tomorrow!

I am going in tomorrow morning at 7:45 to have my lipo 360. My husband will have the baby and I've organized healthy quick meals including Crock-Pot soup (the canned stuff is too salty) for post-op. I have my list of must haves for healing.... hibiclense tonight and tomorrow morning pre-op. Getting excited, and still super nervous. Will update tomorrow afternoon.

Recovering....

I am recovering now, getting babied by my husband is the best! Ha-ha I feel sore... it's true when people say lipo is no joke. I have napped on and off since about 1pm (now 5pm) and I'm getting some appetite back already. Walking around makes me SUPER nauseous so I try to go to the bathroom after some movement. The garment is very tight I can't wait to watch it loosen up!!

Aug 12th

It's Friday and I'm just relaxing and sleeping on and off still. Walking a little more each day, and keeping the incisions clean. The garment is SO tight and uncomfortable... it's probably the worst part to be honest. I was stiff the first day sore as heck the second day and now the garment is really the only thing I need to get over. Staying hydrated and making sure to take all my antibiotics and pain meds. Will post pics tomorrow I think... just for reference if people want to see more of dr bbl's work. I did only get the lipo 360 tho.

So far

Thought I'd post some pics for anyone with my same body shape. Here's what's happening under the garment.

One more of today...

Just one more picture a little closer up.

9 days post

Getting a little nervous that this isn't just swelling, and this may be pretty much it for the final result... but I go in to get my sutures out on Saturday... so I'll ask then.

Two weeks post

I have no pain, just some hardness and it feels like water moving in my torso when I go from sitting to standing. Just waiting for my results! Had a check up with dr b and he is happy with where I am at, and told me to wear my compression (now I'm in a small) with lipo foam in certain places for a few more weeks. Can't wait for this swelling to go down!! Anyways just checking in, more pics etc.

3weeks post

There is definitely something that people don't talk about much, when it comes to plastic surgery... and that's the emotional side of recovery. Working out and eating right and then STILL having parts of you that effect your happiness is hard to deal with emotionally. Once you go under the knife you can't wait to see results! But you don't, not right away. You're swollen and hard in a lot of spots, and you can't workout for at least two weeks (which for me is a stress reliever). So emotionally I am struggling. Whoever said lipo is a quick fix has no idea how long it takes to heal. It's going to be months before I see a difference and I'm really impatient ha-ha! Here's my three week pictures... no change in the swelling yet.

The picture

Very hard to look in the mirror. These pics are the only time I look at myself... self esteem is taking a hit, the swelling is crazy!

Second opinion

Had my one month appt on Friday. Still no change in the swelling and I am healing irregularly. I was told to get massages and do what's called "velashape". I talked to another doc the same day and he said I'm still mildly swollen, but his opinion was that I won't get "much more for results". He also said massages and extra treatments don't "let the docs work speak for themselves". I absolutley hate my body and how it looks now. My next step is to just do what dr b says to do and hope the second opinion is wrong. I'll post pics if I start to see results.

6 week pictures