45 Year Old MTF Tracheal Shave Yay! Minneapolis, MN

I am a transitioning transgender woman and I have...

I am a transitioning transgender woman and I have always disliked my protruding Adam's Apple. It was always a source of discomfort for me. It was the one of two procedures that I wanted to make sure that I got as I transitioned, the other being a hair transplant. I had an initial consult with Dr. Tholen and he explained to me the details of the procedure and what I could expect after the surgery was completed.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tholen is simply the best doctor that I could have gone to for this type of surgery. His knowledge and familiarity with the needs of a trans woman is such a wonderful thing for the trans community. His attention to detail in every aspect from consultation to actual surgery is quite amazing to experience. He really cares about his patient and will go the extra mile to get you the best result possible. In my particular procedure he said that he had to go an extra hour to get everything just right. He encountered tougher bone and had to chip away a piece at a time instead of just shaving off cartilage from the tracheal area. He eventually got it just right and even did a bit of liposuction on my neck to feminize it even more. I was astonished and amazed at how incredible my neck does look. I could not be happier or more content! If you need any plastic surgery or anything else, look no further but to Dr. T! He is the best out there!