Best Decision Ever - Tummy Tuck - Minneapolis, MN

I am a African-American woman, approximately 124...

I am a African-American woman, approximately 124 lbs and 5'4'', 45 years, athletic build with lax ab muscles and excess skin. After several years of considering a tummy tuck I thought the time is now and I am so glad I did it! It's still pretty early in the recovery, I am seven days post-op , while I am swollen and a bit sore I am feeling great. I am very pleased with my decision to go ahead and have the abdominal pasty (tummy tuck) and even more pleased with my results so far, thanks to my plastic surgeon Dr. Tholen and his WONDERFUL team, huge shoutout to Elizabeth, Crystal and Traci...thank you. It's still early in my recovery, but I am REALLY liking what I am seeing and as healing continues to progress it's certain I will love the final results.

During the initial consultation Dr. Tholen answered all my questions and some questions I had not thought to ask. He and his staff were very reassuring from the beginning, explaining each step of the procedure and recovery. Any questions or concerns I had along the way Dr. Tholen and his staff were available to answer and made special arrangements for Rx's as well tips to make recovery easier.

I am now the very proud owner of the cutest belly button and tight abs...yay! Looking forward to the swelling going down over the coming weeks and months. Best decision ever to have the procedure done, absolutely no regrets, extremely pleased with work of Dr. Tholen and the support of his staff at Minneapolis Plastic Surgeons!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

After researching several plastic surgeons in the Twin Cities, Metropolitan Area I met with Dr. Tholen and was impressed by two things his years of experience and his easy manner. He explained the procedure I wanted thoroughly, including his approach for my surgery as well as what to expect after surgery. That included the emotional ups and downs of having a major surgery such as a tummy tuck. The reassurance I received from the beginning from Dr. Tholen and his staff showed how deeply he and his staff care for their patient's needs. Needless to say the care and the skill with my procedure I am pleased. Experience, training and credentials matter a great deal and that's why I selected Dr. Tholen. As I continue to heal I will have a stomach I can bare without the slightest hint of embarrassment. Thank you Dr. Tholen for being a perfectionist (aka I just love my new belly botton) and a great bedside manner that is both comforting and professional.