Exceeded All Expectations - Minneapolis, MN

Dr. Tholen and his team are beyond fantastic. I...

Dr. Tholen and his team are beyond fantastic. I was so relieved at how comfortable and at ease they were able to make me feel throughout the entire process. I was amazed at the amount of time Dr. Tholen spent with me during my consultation getting to know me and understanding what results I was hoping to achieve as well as providing me with all of the information I needed to make an informed decision for myself. After my consultation there was no question that I would trust and choose Dr. Tholen to perform my procedure. The procedure itself and my recovery both went very well - I maybe had some slight discomfort but definitely no pain. I credit this to Dr. Tholen's experience, his procedural choices and the information provided to me to prepare myself for recovery. My results are awesome and I am so grateful for Dr. Tholen and his amazing work. He is a true professional - caring, honest, candid, confident, etc. - and I would abosultely recommend him and his team.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon