Breast Augmentation Revision - Minneapolis, MN

Dr. Gervais and the staff at Minneapolis Plastic...

Dr. Gervais and the staff at Minneapolis Plastic surgery were amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. I went in for botox and we started talking about my previous breast implants that I was not satisfied with. Dr. Gervais let me know that he felt very confident that he could easily switch out the size to a smaller size that I preferred. I was so hesitant because I had 2 previous surgeries that I was not happy with. I had lost trust in plastic surgeons and was terrified to let anyone operate on them again. I decided to take the risk and let Dr. Gervais switch out my implants to smaller ones. I am so happy with the results! They are exactly the way I wanted them the first time around and I am so grateful for his excellent work and his expertise. All the staff there are amazing and I thank them all so much!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Professional, trustworthy, advanced expertise, friendly, comforting, caring, very skilled in his profession