49 Year Old - Minneapolis, MN

I've always wanted to do this, so now that I have,...

I've always wanted to do this, so now that I have, I wish I would have done this years ago. The recovery was fast, I was back to work in less than 5 days. I have zero regrets, although it was painful for awhile, the pain was manageable and worth it. I was very worried about what size implants I should go with, so I asked Dr. Tholen. He and his team helped me through this and the results look fantastic. The entire day of surgery was relaxing, professional, and very personal. The medical team was excellent at making this experience a comforting and stress free procedure. The operating rooms were very similar to a hospital operating room. I worked in surgery for years, I was very impressed by this. Although I was very nervous he and his team continued to comfort me, check on me, listen to me, and were professional caring individuals.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Positive interactions from the first step I took into his office. All staff were top notch, professional, caring, and available at all times. They even called to check on me after my return home that evening. My breast look great, real, and are perfect. I could not be happier with my results and highly recommend Dr. Tholen if you are considering breast implants. I did my research, spoke to others who were past patients of his, and all feedback I received was positive. So I must share with anyone who is considering breast implants, not to wait, just do it, and have it done right by Dr. Tholen.