Breast Augmentation - Minneapolis, MN

My surgery was on May 25, 2016. I went from barely...

My surgery was on May 25, 2016. I went from barely fitting into a B cup to now fitting into a full D/DD. I had 400cc Silicone Smooth Round High Profile implants, incision -- Inframammary (breast crease). Dr. Joe recommended also doing a Dual Plane internal lift (so glad he recommended it).

It truly was the best decision I've ever made for myself. It's something I've always wanted to do, and I finally did it. I highly recommend the surgery to anyone whose thinking about it.

My recovery was pretty smooth. I've had a ton of people ask me what recovery feels like and what my pain level was. I describe it on a scale of 1 to 10 (being high) as about a 7. It's more of a discomfort, not able to get comfortable in any position. I only took pain meds for 4 days. I slept a lot the first 3 days. I had to take a total of 5 days off work because I have a physically demanding job. At about 3 weeks (recovery period over) I was able to get back to normal things; lifting, pulling, pushing heavy objects, etc.

I am just over 2 months post-op and by breasts have dropped and fluffed. They look and feel amazing. Swimsuit shopping is finally fun!!

Dr. Joe and his team are amazing, they had answers to every question I had. They were helpful, nice, caring, reliable, etc. I highly recommend going to his practice for your cosmetic needs.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon