Extremely Satisified - Minneapolis, MN

I've been researching this for 10 years! I...

I've been researching this for 10 years! I never thought I was worth the investment. There is always something 'more important' to spend my money on than myself (with 3 kids). Finally I decided I am worth it. While I was always a small chested gal, I lost a lot of volume after my kids were born. I felt out of proportion and had a skewed body image. Now I feel amazing - I look amazing!

Dr. Garvais and his staff were incredibly friendly and professional. The consultation was very informative and easy to schedule. On the day of my surgery, it was like a well-oiled machine. Everyone had a job and did it very efficiently. I normally have problems with anesthesia (feeling sick) and had NONE with this procedure. My follow up care has so far been great too. I'd definitely refer my friends/family to Dr. Garvais - and I'd definitely go back if I wanted more procedures. Also, my results are amazing. My only regret is not doing it sooner!