Absolutely Thrilled W/ Minneapolis Plastic Surgery!

I am 5'9" 160 pounds, 26 years old with athletic...

I am 5'9" 160 pounds, 26 years old with athletic body type. After years of playing hockey, lifting heavily, and training intensely, I decided to move forward with a breast augmentation as that part of my life is behind me. I am still very active, but not a competitive athlete. I love my body, but always was wearing extremely padded bras (pre-op bra size: 36B) to look the way I wanted to in clothes. After discussing the possibility of breast implants with my husband, I decided to start the process. Dr. Gervais at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery was actually the second consultation I received after going to another well-known surgeon in the Twin Cities and not feeling comfortable with my experience there. Upon meeting the staff at MPS and discussing my wants and needs with Dr. Gervais, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He is kind, patient, let me ask questions and discuss my fears, etc, without making me feel as though I was a nuisance. His nurses and support staff are friendly, knowledgable, and make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk through the door. I would highly recommend MPS and Dr. Gervais. I ended up with 650cc Alergan silicone implants (post-op bra size: 36G or 38DDD). I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. It was the best decision I have ever made. I can now go to the gym, run errands, etc with a sports bra on and not feel like a 12 year old boy. I can now wear backless shirts without a bra and look amazing. Clothes fit wonderfully and shopping is now even more enjoyable than before.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery was actually the second consultation I received after going to another well-known surgeon in the Twin Cities and not feeling comfortable with my experience there. Upon meeting the staff at MPS and discussing my wants and needs with Dr. Gervais, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He is kind, patient, let me ask questions and discuss my fears, etc, without making me feel as though I was a nuisance. His nurses and support staff are friendly, knowledgable, and make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk through the door. I would highly recommend MPS and Dr. Gervais. I had absolutely no complications from surgery and the results are beyond my wildest dreams.