58 Years Old, Newly Single, Physically Fit - Minneapolis, MN

Unfortunately about 2 years ago I found myself...

Unfortunately about 2 years ago I found myself suddenly single and have not been out in the "Dating world" for over 40 years. Wanted to balance out my figure and boost my self confidence and was referred to Dr Gervais by a friend who also had a great experience. Surgery was quick and conveniently scheduled, and recovery was fairly easy and back to my full work schedule within a week and returned to my regular workouts within 3 weeks of surgery. Best investments I've ever made!

58 Years Old, Recently Widowed and Needed a Confidence Booster to Enter the Dating Scene Again.

I found myself in a situation where I had been married the majority of my life and was suddenly single. Am in excellent physical shape but wanted larger breasts to balance out my athletic figure. I was refered to Dr Gervais and went in for a consult and felt so relaxed and confident I was in the right hands. Dr Gervais was so easy to talk with and so knowledgeable and the staff was really helpful answering questions before surgery all the way through recovery. Wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to Dr Gervais. Great experience and the results are amazing. Just what I needed to boost my confidence to get back out and socialize again.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gervais was very easy to talk to about my questions and concerns and is also easy on the eyes - LOL. His staff was both understanding and extremely knowledgable as well throughout the whole process from decision making to recovery.