43 Yr Old Mom of 3 - B Cup to DD 800cc High Profile. Minneapolis, MN

Hi - I am a 43 yr old mom of 3 kids. I have...

Hi - I am a 43 yr old mom of 3 kids. I have always had small breasts ( a small B cup ) and have never really thought of having them done but -- after having my 3 kids and losing a lot a weight I lost what little I did have. My density was really degraded. They looked deflated, saggy and sad. I was surprisingly hesitant around my husband and after sharing with him how I felt - we decided that this was a viable option worth looking into. After much researching and reading, I narrowed it down to 3 doctors. After meeting with all 3 - I was impressed with Dr. Tholen. His attention to detail and years of experience allowed me to feel at ease. I was equally impressed with his staff. I had it done about 4 months ago and I couldn't be happier about the whole experience. It went better then I imagined and the recovery was quick and I love the results. Dr. Tholen listened to me and what I wanted and was committed to giving me the best breasts for me. I decided on 800 high profile. I know that sounds large as they are but with my thin density it was exactly what I was looking for. The other doctors I felt like told me what I needed where as Dr. Tholen listened to what I wanted and guided me to what I imagined and hoped for. We couldn't be happier with the 32DD I have and think they look amazing!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen is a great listener and committed to keeping me happy. He was professional and answered all of my questions. He helped me feel at ease and has an amazing eye for detail. He pays attention to the little things and what makes a difference to a beautiful breast.